Concrete And Painted Vases
This entry was posted on October 2, 2017
Supplies & Materials
- various sizes of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day® containers
- heavy scissors
- craft paints
- concrete (concrete powder that you mix with water)
- Peel the labels off bottles and cut off the tops. If you want to make a planter cut the containers in half.
- If you are making a hanging planter, make holes on the edge of the cut of containers using a hole puncher.
- Cover the containers with primer and let it dry
- For the painted vases, simply paint them with 2-3 layers of craft paint, and let them dry between each coat.
- For the concrete ones, be careful when handling and always closely follow the instruction on the packaging and dip the vases in the concrete. Let them dry.