This entry was posted on October 3, 2017
Fresh Flower Crown
- Dry vine or wire
- Tape measure or string
- Fresh flowers
- Fresh greenery
- Thin, green floral wire
How to make this project
- Use a tape measure or piece of string and measure around your head.
- Cut floral wire or a dry vine to the length you measured. Then, make the wire or vine into a circle and secure the ends together with a small piece of floral wire.
- Wind greenery around 3/4 of the way around the crown. Use tiny pieces of floral wire to keep the greenery in place as you go.
- Trim flower stems, leaving a short amount of stem, and attach fresh flowers to the crown with small pieces of floral wire.
- Try on your crown or gift it, and then show it off with #MakeAndTell.
Tips for Inspiration
- Swap flowers for different types of leaves.
- Gifting your crown and not sure what the circumference should be? Use pliable twine instead of floral wire. This way, you can easily adjust the size.