- CHANGING COLORS Just like the leaves outside, fall is the perfect time to change up your color palette indoors. Paint your walls with warmer colors to make any room feel more welcoming this winter.
- GUT(TER) CHECK Remove leaves and debris from gutters to make sure water can easily drain out. Do the downspouts, for good measure.
- HERE COMES THE SUN As the days grow shorter, be sure to take advantage of as much natural light as possible. Clean your windows—especially south-facing windows—to let sunlight stream inside.
- STAY TOASTY Create a warm, glowing ambiance in your home by lighting a fire, or even by simply placing cream-colored candles inside your fireplace. Be sure to clean the flue beforehand to avoid dirt buildup.
- GO GREEN Take advantage of the warm soil to plant your spring garden. And while you’re flexing your green thumb, fertilize the lawn to give your grass the nutrients it needs to survive the winter. You won’t regret it come spring.
- SPOTLESS SURFACES Give indoor surfaces a thorough scrub with our Lemon Verbena Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner. This hard-working cleaner will keep surfaces spotless and sparkling all winter long.
Freshen Up for Fall
This entry was posted on September 27, 2017.