This entry was posted on October 3, 2017
Pan Roasted Radishes
- 2 bunches of radishes
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. pine nuts
- 8 sage leaves
- salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan
MATERIALS & TOOLS
- Cooking pan
- Cooking spoon
- Wash and dry your herbs.
- Clean off your radishes and cut them in half.
- Grab your oil and heat it in a pan. Then, add radishes, pine nuts and sage.
- Cook until the radishes begin to soften, but still have a bit of a crunch.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle on your parmesan.
- Grab a few plates and dig in.
Tips for Inspiration
- Trade table salt for sea salt for a little something extra.
- Pair with meat or fish for one rounded and colorful meal.