WHO WE ARE
Each day, we look for ways to inspire everyone on the planet to breathe in, smile, and live beautifully. This philosophy is the glue that connects what we do every day to the larger impact we want to make on the world?and the little ways we want to help you love your home and your life in it.
We're committed to using earth-friendly practices and have instituted programs at our office to protect and care for the environment, and our employees.
- LEED-certified offices
- Charitable involvement by individuals and through company supported initiatives.
- Recycling, composting and electricity programs that continue to reduce our consumption & waste.
- Sit/stand desks to improve health and longevity.
- Recently named one of the Top 100 Places to Work by Outside Magazine.
- Complimentary on-site yoga and athletic & national park entrance fees.
- Monthly Lunch & Learns on health, wellness and environmental issues to help better our lives and our earth.
- A welcoming living wall in our workplace cleanses the air and revives the senses.
- Company Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) initiative bringing healthy foods into our office.
CAREERS & CONTACT
The Caldrea Company has been based in Minneapolis, Minnesota since 1999. In 2008, Caldrea was acquired by SC Johnson and, in July 2014, will join SC Johnson's Racine, Wis. operations. Our hiring needs are constantly changing, but we are always looking for talented people who share our same environmental passion and optimistic mission, to join our team. If you are interested in working for us, please view SC Johnson's career opportunities and submit your resume here. If there is a potential fit with a current opening, we will be sure to contact you. Thank you for your interest.
420 North Fifth St., Suite 500
Minneapolis, MN 55401
Call us Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CT at 877-576-8808