- Caldrea collects certain information about you either through your use of CALDREA.com or through information you provide to us in other ways.
- Caldrea may share certain information you provide in connection with CALDREA.com, but only in certain limited circumstances.
- You can view and update certain information about you that Caldrea maintains in its database.
- Caldrea may send you email notices regarding products and services. If you wish, you can remove yourself from Caldrea email list at any time.
- Caldrea responds to your privacy questions.
- Disputes will be goverened by the laws of the State of Minnesota.
1. Information Caldrea Collects and Uses
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
Caldrea collects information from you when you register to post comments or reviews on CALDREA.com. In addition, you might provide information to Caldrea if you choose to participate in Caldrea programs and events.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED ON CALDREA.COM IS USED IN SEVERAL WAYS:
- to provide you with information or to ask you to participate in surveys about products, services, news and events.
- to allow you to posts comments and reviews.
- to aggregate information in order to understand general user trends.
- to allow carefully selected third parties to provide you with information or offer you their products as described below.
Other Information Caldrea Collects
In addition to the information Caldrea collects when you register to post comments and reviews on CALDREA.com, Caldrea uses various methods to collect certain other kinds of information, including:
- IP addresses
- System information Your Participation in Caldrea programs and events
We treat any personal information in a cookie with the same confidentiality as the information Caldrea obtains when you purchase something through CALDREA.com. Caldrea does not require that you accept cookies, however, and you can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it.
A 'referrer' is the information passed along by a web browser that references the web URL you linked from. Referrers are automatically collected by the Caldrea web server and used by Caldrea to identify the websites referring traffic to Caldrea download pages and to present appropriate content to Caldrea potential customers. Referrer information is tabulated by Caldrea on an aggregated basis to identify general trends and traffic patterns.
From time to time, Caldrea may enter into agreements with content partners that require Caldrea to count the number of product downloads and/or product sales stemming from referrals from a content partner website. This information is collected, used and aggregated by Caldrea to fulfill the reporting requirements of those agreements. This information may also be combined with referrer information and tabulated on an aggregated basis to identify general trends and traffic patterns. Information you provide to Caldrea, including personal information and referring URLs, is collected in Caldrea web server logs and customer database.
IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer so that data (such as the web pages you request) can be sent to you. They are automatically collected by Caldrea web server.
System information Caldrea collects might include, among other things, the type of web browser being used, the operating system/platform, and CPU speed. This information is sent automatically by your web browser when you are connected to a website and is used by Caldrea only for broad demographic statistics and trending.
YOUR PARTICIPATION IN CALDREA PROGRAMS AND EVENTS
In certain circumstances Caldrea might collect information in other ways. This might occur if you connect to CALDREA.com through Facebook or another indirect manner. In some cases if you connect to CALDREA.com through your mobile device, Caldrea might collect information from your mobile device. We might adopt other means to collect information in the future. Generally, the circumstances under which we will use other means to collect information will be limited to special events and programs, and the information we collect through those means will also be limited. We will tell you when we adopt such other means to collect information, the information we collect through those means, and the use we might make of that information. You will have the opportunity to choose not to have any information about you collected through such other means.
2. Information Caldrea Collects and Shares with Others
At times, Caldrea must disclose relevant information about Caldrea customers to Caldrea business partners. For example, when customers use a credit card, the customer&s credit card number is submitted to the credit institution for normal, routine processing. Caldrea might also need to disclose certain information to Caldrea contractors, so that they may perform services for us. Caldrea requires such contractors and business partners to keep your information confidential. Caldrea may disclose personal information to such contractors and business partners without additional notice.
3. How to Update and Correct Personal and Account Information
Caldrea strives to keep accurate records of the information collected in the registration process and Caldrea will promptly update Caldrea records when you update your information at CALDREA.com. It easy and simple to update your information:
- On every page in the top right is a My Account control. If not signed in to your account, click My Account or Sign In from the drop-down to sign in.
- Once signed in, clicking on My Account will allow you to edit your account information. Users can view and update your account information, including email address or password, order history, billing address, shipping address book, wish list, and preference center.
4. Communications to Caldrea Customers
From time to time, Caldrea may provide information and special offers to you. Caldrea will communicate with you by email unless you tell us you do not wish to receive emails from us.
5. Contact Us
6. Governing Law.